The components of this course are
- Contact Hours: There is live class lectures of approximately 450 hours by experienced faculties comprising primarily from IIT graduates and research scholars. The lectures starts from basics and go to advanced level. The class timings are from 5pm to 8:15pm,four days a week excluding Saturday and Sunday. Apart from these extra classes can be scheduled with prior information and consultation keeping in view the progress of course.
- Recorded Lectures: Apart from live class lectures,the enrolled students are also provided video lectures comprising of whole syllabus. The video lectures can be played on single device( laptop,desktop or mobile). It comes with unlimited time validity and one year support. The lectures can also be accessed on tvidya Learning App
- Study Materials: The students are provided study materials in the form of pdf and printed authored by TE faculties.The materials have been framed keeping in mind the need of NEET aspirants and complete in themselves
- Test Series: The students are put to comprehensive test series for their time to time evaluation and improving their performance in exams.The tests comprises of three kinds:
1. Topic-wise tests: These are small learning tests comprising of 30 minutes or 45 minutes.Each tests consists of 10 questions which can be given on our websites or our mobile app. The grades are assigned for each test. These tests are approximately 200 in number.
2. Sectional Tests: There are 10 sectional tests on different sections of the syllabus.These test are conducted online and are strictly on existing NEET Pattern.
3. Full Length Mock Tests: After completing the whole syllabus, there are 5 full length tests on complete syllabus. These tests are also conducted online.
- Doubt Clearance: Students can clear their doubts in the live class with the faculties. Separate doubt class will also be scheduled for additional doubts.
- Discussion Forums: Students are given access to Discussion Forum on trajectory education websites and app where they can have academic discussion among their peer groups. Our faculties are also active on the discussion forums and can have constructive intervention in the discussions
- Notification: The students are notified regarding the different entrance exams through app notifications. They are also assisted if they find any difficulties while filling the forms
- Course Fee: The total course fee is rupees 50000 excluding GST of 18 %
The payment can be made in cash/cheque/draft/RTGS/NEFT or through online banking using credit or debit cards. Fee payment plans are as follows:
(a) One time payment: If the aspirants go for one time payment, they can flat discount of 10% on total fee.
(b) The aspirants can go for instalment plan also
– First installment – 25000/- + GST@18% at the time of admission
– Second installment – 25000/- + GST@18% after 3 months